Featured image via Gumo Gallery
YOUR WEEKEND IN BULLET POINT
- Friday night, the Uptown Cycles p/b WeeklyRides.com Track squad go after the Keirin at the Giordana Velodrome
- Saturday are the NC/SC State track championships. Also at the Giordana Velodrome
- Bon Chance to The Hall of Foam Heroes, and everyone riding BikeMS Breakaway To The Beach this weekend.
- Saturday & Sunday our pals at Faster Mustache are holding the Southern Single Speed Championships in Hartwell, Ga.
- Sunday theBirdsong Brewing/Common Market Kross Kidz take on the gravel grinds at 3 Peaks in Beech Mountain
- Please pick up your frame stickers and kits at Uptown Cycles
- Sunday ride is a 9AM start. Moseley is out on BikeMS, so look for LaFranchi and Zoller to help out. Ride together to the park, with a more formal Lead/Chase split at Pine Grove Church Road. Stay together, stay safe.
9a, 36th Street Racing Sunday Ride. Group departs from the corner of 36th & Yadkin. 53miles. Stop at Stallings Road Park. Pack should stay together and relaxed tempo until the Lead/Chase split at Flowes Store Rd. Lead group rides at or near race pace, with ORGANIZED EFFORTS. Chase group will ride no drop (18-19mph) and sweep the route. Pub finish at Growlers Pourhouse for $2.50 Rangers and Fat Tires courtesy New Belgium Brewery.
We do our best to make sure everyone gets home in one piece, but it can be tough to account for all. Please come prepared. Cell phone, food, water, cue sheet, route & pace familiarity, ID, and cash are always good things to have on your person no matter the distance.
36th Street Racing does not warrant the safety of routes selected for rides. Roads are NOT closed for cyclists. Cyclists ride at their own risk and assume total responsibility for their own safety. 36th Street Racing, its organizers and ride leaders will not be responsible for any injury or damage to any persons or property that may arise from participation in the ride. NO GO if it’s raining. Route details below: