• ROAD CONSTRUCTION means the Sunday Ride will have a detour onto Hickory Ridge before Stallings Road Park. RETURN ROUTE now turns left from N. Tryon onto Sugar Creek and right onto N. Davidson.
• HQ is out of town. Sunday is leadout by committee. Look out for each other, stay together & ride safe.
• SUMMER KIT order is up until July 16. Get your orders in.
• You have until Saturday to GET YOUR TdF PICKS in to Dolce Vita
• TEAM BOTTLES & SOCKS are for sale here.
8a, July 4th Mojo Ride. Leaving from Mojo Cycles, 195 N. Trade St in Matthews. 30mi and 50mi options.
8a, Dad’s Ride Show & Go. 8 am at 36th & Yadkin. 40 miles at “Gentleman’s Pace”. No drop.
9a, 36th Street Racing Sunday Ride. Group departs from the corner of 36th & Yadkin. 53miles. Ride together to Stallings Road Park. Pack should stay together and relaxed tempo until the Lead/Chase split at Pine Grove Church Rd & Flowes Store Rd. Lead group rides at or near race pace, with ORGANIZED EFFORTS. Chase group will ride no drop (18.5-19.5mph) and sweep the route. Stay together, stay safe. Pub finish at Growlers Pourhouse for $2.50 Rangers and Fat Tires courtesy New Belgium Brewery.
We do our best to make sure everyone gets home in one piece, but it can be tough to account for all. Please come prepared. Cell phone, food, water, cue sheet, route & pace familiarity, ID, and cash are always good things to have on your person no matter the distance.
36th Street Racing does not warrant the safety of routes selected for rides. Roads are NOT closed for cyclists. Cyclists ride at their own risk and assume total responsibility for their own safety. 36th Street Racing, its organizers and ride leaders will not be responsible for any injury or damage to any persons or property that may arise from participation in the ride. NO GO if it’s raining. Route details below:
Enjoy FREE Bicycle Valet service at all Charlotte Knights baseball Sunday home games. Forget the hassles of traffic and parking. Jump on your bike, ride on down, park it in a safe, secure, supervised area and enjoy some great hometown baseball. Bike valet is located just inside the left field gate.